Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quarter-Life Painting




So last night I had somewhat of a quarter-life crisis. I decided that I need to start focusing and being more productive. I've had the offer of displaying my work in my friend's cafe for a while now but keep putting off making a painting for it. Until now! Today I made a little trip over to the art store, picked up some paints, closed my eyes when the till rang through the total and stage 1 was complete. Stage 2 involved procrastination, and when that was over stage 3 finally came under way. So I painted most of the background tonight and may continue on later, but for now I feel somewhat satisfied with my productivity and will reveal that finished product soon. 

Oh p.s. Apparently there is such a thing as a quarter-life crisis.  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment